Cleanse, clear, and moisturize your skin with our General Oil Cleanser! This nutrient-filled cleanser has Vitamin A, C, and E to feed your skin what it needs. Start your skincare routine off right!
General Oil Cleanser
Safflower Oil is high in linoleic acid and has a comedogenic rating of 0, which means it unclogs pores, reduces acne and balances the skin's sebum.
Hempseed Oil contains several omega-6 fatty acids that fight inflammation. Has strong anti-inflammatory properties that help in soothing inflamed skin.
Rosehip Oil has high levels of Vitamin C. It brightens and evens out the skin, regenerates and heals, helps with anti-aging, elasticity, and collagen production.
Castor Oil removes excess sebum, the oily substance produced by glands on your skin. It cleans out clogged pores like blackheads and whiteheads and removes dead skin, pollutants, and makeup
Neem Oil helps post-acne scars and minimizes skin inflammation. It works as a natural alternative to heal the skin tissue from within and simultaneously reduces hyperpigmentation and scars.
Perform a patch test before applying.
- Apply 6-8 pump to dry hands, gently massage into a dry face.
- Cover face with a very warm washcloth and leave on the skin for 1 minute.
- Gently wipe away oil, dirt, and/or makeup.
- Follow up with a water-based cleanser or a toner. Repeat, if necessary.
- Use before bed 3-4 times a week.